SOME WORDS TO MOTIVATE OURSELF.
A writer by Mrs. HINDRI. Maulud Fiana
1. Trying is the best solution as long as We try positive Thinking.
2. Do something every day until you find new things to make you successful in the future.
3. Don't make everybody getting some difficult before The God act to you more than it.
4. You can hate me anytime but I Can not hate you because I 'm not a Haters and I don't have a basic
to hate everybody.
5. I will let you go until I find you again.
6. Don't be shy to make something is better than before.
7. To create yourself by positive things so that everything makes you more meaningful.
8. The God will have come every time when We walk his the way
9. Don't hate everybody who makes you blind
10. Put the wisdom and your honesty in your hearth to show you are a human who has a basic
humanity
11. A lord always know about everything that we have done and do
12. Don't make me love everybody more than I love my Lord.
13. Parents are everything in your life to reach the goal.
14. Honesty is a modal to do anything and Believe is a modal to reach everything
15. Let them to show bad attitude but don't it happened to us
16. You make easy for everybody as same as You open your luck.
17. Nothing is lost if We realize The lord beside us.
Continue.....wish it will be meaningful to everybody
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar